6/21/2011

P90X/running

Let me first say that I am upset with myself. I am not going to finish the P90X (at least not this time). My back started hurting, so I took a couple of days off which turned into 10 days. Now I am still going to be doing some of the workouts, but have decided to start running as well. I really miss the running (I thought I would never say that). I decided to run a 5K with 6 of my friends the end of July. So since I have not run since the half in April, I figured I better get back to hitting the pavement. So this is my workout for the next 6 weeks. Running Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Monday will do P90X core & Friday will do P90X either Cardio or Kenpo. And then I will also do the ab ripper X on Tuesday & Thursday. I think this will still get me working out and ready for the race in July.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a great plan!

Kim said...

No reason to be upset with yourself!! You're still training and working hard. You're getting back on track. That's what matters. Sometimes life steps in and forces us to take a grown-up time out. And that's okay. Maybe that happened because Lucas needed more time with Mom those 10 days.