1/29/2013

Monday (Tuesday) Check In

I did not do my weekly check in last week because I forgot and actually could not remember what workouts I did the previous week. I have not been able to work out as much as I would like as I started to get back pain again. So I reached out to some of my girlfriends and went to see a chiroprator. They took x-rays of my spine and lets just say it was not pretty. No wonder I have back pain. So I have started some exercises for my back as well as weekly adjustments. I am feeling better but still not working out as much as I would like. Still trying to find that balance of family/house stuff/me time.

I ran 3 miles last night and it felt pretty good (the 65 degree weather might have helped too). I have started to eat better at work and not snack as much. In 2 weeks I have lost about 2lbs. It is not great but at least a start. So till next week.