11/16/2009

Jim Kroner Remembered


Some of you may remember James, high school boyfriend. Well I found out Saturday that his dad passed away Friday morning. I am assuming sometime in the last month he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He had surgery Friday to remove the tumor and their were complications and he passed away.

Even though James & I have not keep in contact much since high school, this hit me harder than I thought it would. Big Jim was a great guy and dad. For some time it was just James & his dad until Jim starting dating Judy (Keith Isgrigg's mom). They were great together and eventually got married.

If you never knew Jim, you were missing out. In the 3 years that I knew him, he made me laugh many times usually because he was giving some telemarketer a hard time on the phone. I can only imagine the frustration that those workers had. You would think they would learn not to call your house.

Well Jim, you will be missed by many and I am sure never forgotten by your family & friends. I know that you are at peace now and looking down on your family and keeping them safe. Stay strong Kroner family.

No comments: